- Do you have: Arthritis, Tendonitis, or Bursitis and nothing has worked to correct it?
- How about Tension Headaches, TMJ Headaches, or Migraine?
- Do you have: Knee pain, Plantar Fasciitis, or Achilles Tendonitis and your doctor told you that you are just going to have to live with it?
- Do you have Carpel Tunnel Syndrome that is not responding to care?
- Do you have a Pinched Nerve, Sciatic pain, Arm pain?
- Do you have a Sports Injury?
- How about Weight Loss? Are you tired of not being able to succeed?
If so we may be able to help! There are treatments for all these and more!
- Learn the difference between Arthritis and Tendonitis and why when most doctors tell you that you have arthritis they are wrong.
- Learn how many who think they have Migraines really have TMJ Headaches and what you can do to treat it.
- Learn the 4 common causes of Sciatic Pain (pinched nerve down your leg), and how most medical offices only look for 1 cause.
- Learn treatments for Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis that you can’t get anywhere else.
- Learn when to use Heat and when to use Cold.
- When to “rest” and when to “work through” the pain.
- Which conditions need to be treated at medical offices, and which ones have home treatments?
- Learn home treatments, self-tests, and questions to ask your doctor.
- Learn which questions to ask to find the correct doctor.
- And much more!
You don’t just have to live with your pain. In Ask Dr Bruce – Uncommon Solutions for Common Problems many will find the answers to these and other ongoing problems. In Ask Dr Bruce – Weight Loss, Your Correct Formula you will find many answers aimed at sifting thought all the barrage of information regarding weight loss.
As a ballet dancer I often have everyday aches and pains which I would use ice and heat to treat. Throughout my training I have received many bits of conflicting advice about which aches to ice and which to heat. Dr. Bruce’s book has helped to clear up the confusion as well as provide me with a good source for all my injuries that I can turn to in the future.
Where was this book two years ago when I had reoccurring pain in my hip area? I was misdiagnosed and endured a painful shot as treatment because of it. If I had read the chapter on, four common causes of sciatica two years ago, I might have realized my pain was really caused by the Sciatic Nerve being pinched. I then would have gotten the proper tests, like an MRI that showed I had several Herniated discs, which is one of the four causes Dr. Bruce’s book talks about. If this book can help just one person not suffer pain longer than needed, then it is worth the read.
I enjoyed reading Dr Bruce’s book. It’s a wonderful reference and gave me a much better understanding of my pain resulting from past injuries. It helped me to know how to treat many common aches with heat and ice as well as exercises to prevent them. Dr Bruce’s book has been interesting and informative. I know I will refer to it frequently and will definitely share the information with friends and family.
Dr. Bruce, I read through your book and enjoyed it very much. I appreciated the straight talk about what chiropractors can and cannot do. The information is presented in a way that even I could understand it. I especially appreciated the common sense things people can do to reduce pain from existing injuries and to prevent further injury. The section on stretching and exercise was very helpful and the illustrations easy to follow. Thanks for a great guide to better health.